#1 Meal Prep Software
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Develop back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least three years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Solid knowledge in creating and consuming REST applications
- Knowledge in Docker / Kubernetes and Jenkins is an advantage
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
The mission of Sprwt is to connect directly with the meal prep industry by providing a system built to be a one-stop solution to managing business operations, kitchen operations, delivery and fulfillment processes, and marketing. We strive to build a seamless connection with meal prep companies and their consumers through a robust website and application that utilizes industry-defining technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 917-639-5912 or email us for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter with the subject title of this position with your name. Please email us your resume in PDF format.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org