#1 Meal Prep Software
$24,000.00 USD – $48,000.00 USD per Year
On Target Earnings (OTE) – $60,000 – $90,000
Up to 8% ACV
The mission of Sprwt is to connect directly with the meal prep industry by providing a system built to be a one-stop solution to managing business operations, kitchen operations, delivery and fulfillment processes, and marketing. We strive to build a seamless connection with meal prep companies and their consumers through a robust website and application that utilizes industry-defining technology.
About this role
As a Business Development Representative, you will be the face of the company to our clients by ensuring superior human resources, technical customer support, and onboarding. The representative is also the primary liaison with the development and sales office regarding all software and sales-related issues.
The objective of the Business Development Representative is to source, provide demos, and close leads. Additionally, the representative will provide world-class customer contact and technical support, and ensure users get the most out of their product experience by fielding difficult customer inquiries. This role encompasses both reactive support for transactional issues (eg. billing, account maintenance, and order status inquiries), technical issues (e.g. software and hardware troubleshooting), and proactive support through user education.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking, Instagram marketing, cold-calling, and lead list building and setup demos
- Convert inbound leads to customers by presenting products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Managing the distribution and explanation of expected and actual commission numbers
- Utilize both Hubspot to efficiently organize all calls and customer interactions
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service and Technical Support Excellence
- Experience in the food industry
- Comfortable learning and mastering customer management tools to simultaneously communicate with users while troubleshooting
- Proficient in online office suites such as Google Docs, Sheets, & Slides or in MS office solutions
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem-solve, and meet deadlines & goals
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide proper follow-up
- Ability to assist customers with understanding a technology platform
- Work standard 9-5 EST hours
- 2 + years experience in software sales preferably 3+ years experience in a restaurant managerial position
- Experience in the Restaurant Industry as a floor manager, general manager, bar manager, or server
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge in Hubspot (CRM) or willingness to learn and take the course
Equal Opportunity Employer
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 917-639-5912 or email us for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter with the subject title of this position with your name. Please email us your resume in PDF format.
Additional Application Questions
- How many years of Restaurant Manager experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Would you consider yourself a hunter or a farmer? Please explain your sales consultative process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com