#1 Meal Prep Software Platform
About this role
As an Onboarding Representative, you will be the main support to our clients by offering technical customer support, developing capable users of the software, and helping to build the backbone for meal prep companies. The representative is also responsible for open communication with the Sales and Development team regarding comments or concerns that the clients share.
The objective of the Onboarding Representative is to each client through the necessary steps of learning and understanding our platform. Additionally, the representative will provide world-class customer contact and technical support, and ensure users get the most out of their product experience by fielding difficult customer inquiries. This role encompasses both reactive support for technical issues (e.g. software and hardware troubleshooting), and proactive support through user education.
- Interact with customers over online communication to provide support on the onboarding process of the Sprwt software
- Schedule virtual meetings with customers where comprehension of the new product and service will be understood
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Showcase potential additions of services to assist in greater use of services
- Communicate bug fixes and new product enhancements to customers
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service and Technical Support Excellence
- Experience in Customer service, or IT.
- A clear communicator who is able to assist customers of all technical backgrounds.
- Proficient in online office suites such as Google Docs, Sheets, & Slides or in MS office solutions
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem-solve, and meet deadlines & goals
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide proper follow-up
- Ability to assist customers with understanding a technology platform
- Work standard 9-5 EST
The mission of Sprwt is to connect directly with the meal prep industry by providing a system built to be a one-stop solution to managing business operations, kitchen operations, delivery and fulfillment processes, and marketing. We strive to build a seamless connection with meal prep companies and their consumers through a robust website and application that utilizes industry-defining technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 917-639-5912 or email us for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter with the subject title of this position with your name. Please email us your resume in PDF format.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org