It’s that time of year again where we release some new features and updates to our platform. Here is a list of all the items we’ve worked on these past few weeks to deliver a better version of Sprwt to you!
- Changing the checkout footer text per system is now possible.
- Added increased security on creating accounts, now all accounts need to have a valid verified email.
- Added Last name field.
- Added price per meal information on subscription selection.
- Added Churn Rate and Average revenue per user to the Business Intelligence Reports.
- Improved mobile responsiveness.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
One of the major changes that we implemented in this update is the requirement of a verified email when registering an account. When a customer registers an account they will receive a one-time passcode sent to their email. This is a standard practice in technology today to reduce the risk of hacking and spam accounts. With that said, all existing users need to reverify their account. When they login they will receive an email and then enter the OTP.